The Ridge Behavioral Health System in Lexington, KY is recruiting a new Psychiatrist to join their team. The new position offers the flexibility to work in multiple treatment settings to include Inpatient, Partial Hospitalization and Outpatient Services all located on the same facility campus. Both General and Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist options are available.
The Ridge Behavioral Health System is accredited by the Joint Commission as a licensed, 110-bed hospital, providing psychiatric and chemical dependency services to children, adolescents, adults, and older adults. Ideal candidates will be Board Certified/Eligible in General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry with an active Kentucky license of the ability to obtain.
- Very attractive compensation packages to include base salary, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits package and exceptional bonus opportunity
- The practice and care environment is collegial and supported by highly trained physicians, clinical staff and administration
- Initial psychiatric evaluations on new patients with follow-up treatment and/or medication management with existing patients for continuum of care
- Monday – Friday schedule with reasonable shared call
- 2nd largest city in Kentucky located in the heart of the Bluegrass Region. Greater metropolitan area population over 700,000.
- High quality public and private primary and secondary education systems - ranks tenth among US cities in college education rate.
- Home to thriving arts organizations including a professional orchestra, two ballet companies, professional theatre, several museums, several choral organizations and a highly respected opera program at the University of Kentucky.
- Sports activities at community, college and professional levels.
- One of the nation's most stable economies with its abundance of government, manufacturing technology, educational and general business opportunities.
- Quality of life amenities and activities for all lifestyle and affordable housing communities of all types.