Play a key role in changing healthcare by joining a growing startup within Cambia Health Solutions. The company is HealthSparq and they are helping people make smarter health care choices.
The New Business Senior Sales Executive is responsible for New Business Sales of HealthSparq products and services within the defined National territory. In addition, they will work directly with Health Plans to consultatively sell portfolio solutions. This position will NOT have responsibilities for upselling customers but is 100% focused on new logos!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Demonstrated new business sales expertise with proven results.
- Over the last 5 years has consistently exceeded sales plan goal.
- Solution selling expertise combined with technical product acumen.
- Experience building a business plan and market strategy for large nation territory.
- Demonstrated ability to handle significant travel and high call volume.
- Ability to conduct clear and concise presentations for both senior executives and technology teams.
- Formal sales methodology approach and demonstrated experience.
- Strong negotiating and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates advanced sales management skills account coverage, account strategies, forecasting, goal-setting, performance management, coaching)
- Demonstrated experience in consultative, enterprise-wide solution selling including ability to predict, build and present innovative and creative product offerings to health plan customers
- Excellent negotiation and consultation skills including ability to source and close complex, large scale sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely and independently.
- Flexibility to support travel (30%-50%).
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- The New Business Senior Sales Executive, HealthSparq would have a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of consulting/solution/software salesexperience preferably in the payer/provider/employer healthcaretechnology industry.
- The New Business Senior Sales Executive II, HealthSparq would have a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of consulting/solution/software salesexperience preferably in the payer/provider/employer healthcaretechnology industry. Add leadership.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.:
- Must hold a valid Driver's License
Requisition ID 2017-23478