Are you ready to take your career to the next level at Ricoh? Consider a Ricoh Sales Career. Ricoh is a leading global technology company that has been redefining and transforming how people work and live for over 80 years. Ricoh offers a wide range of products and services aimed at capturing, managing and transforming information, which our sales associates leverage to help our customers innovate and grow. Ricoh's customers value our commitment to service and excellence -- as well as our team of dedicated employees.
The Sales Executive is responsible for developing new business and strategic partnerships. This role's primary responsibility is to execute on the new business strategy and acquire / close new business in the assigned account base. *2 positions are available - 1 in the Bay Area,California and 1 covering the Rocky Mountain (CO, AZ, NV).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for acquiring / closing new business for Ricoh in F5000 space.
* Accountable to execute on the new business account level strategy design, capabilities, standards and actions.
* Independently drives customer engagements, meetings, and develops opportunities using SMEs and other skilled assets to position, propose and close deals.
* Efficiently qualifies opportunities and develops proposals that meet/exceed customer requirements.
* Craft and position the Ricoh portfolio of solutions and services to key stakeholders across the C-Suite.
* Assess the fit and affordability with the customer
* Understands and leads the pricing, proposal and negotiations.
* Propose, sell and deliver profitable products, services and client solutions.
* Works collaboratively with matrix teams to provide a quality deliverable to the client.
* Uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence with client.
* Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value to the client.
* Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
* Leverages the CRM to enter all sales data and activities daily.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
*Bachelordegree or equivalent experience in related field.
* 5-10 years experience selling into F5000 companies; B2B and/or professional services setting.
* Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and closing new business within F5000 level accounts.
* Highly desired prior experience calling into ZBA Vertical Accounts with stellar track record of success.
It is our duty at Ricoh to not only be an advocate for our customers, suppliers and employees, but society and the planet, too. We are recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and are a driving force for environmental sustainability. We use our innovation and teamwork to better serve our customers and operate with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
From comprehensive medical plans, to financial and work-life balance benefits, we value and promote the well-being of our employees by offering the following:
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.