Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 59 days ago
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a New Business Development Executive to join our team. The New Business Development Executive is responsible for reinforcing the value and importance of Credit.net solutions in support of helping Companies succeed in delivering their unique business objectives. Through this education and value creation process, the New Business Development Executive will drive sales comprised of Credit.net, as well as our broader Infogroup Sales & Marketing products (e.g. Salesgenie, InfoUSA, et al).
This professional will possess proven active listening, relationship building and engagement skills with the ability to build credibility leveraging multiple 'engagement channels' in support of delivering new sales. The New Business Development Executive is capable of understanding the Company's needs spanning Credit, Risk Management, and Marketing to sell our full suite of integrated solutions to solve their current and future needs.
The new business development executive is a proven hunter and an expert in delivering sustainable customer value. This position collaborates with other Credit.net Account Executives and other Infogroup teams to ultimately deliver consistent growth and sales results while demonstrating personal and professional accountability.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Utilize Salesforce.com to manage leads assigned and capture all notes, actions, emails / communications, etc.
2. Engage with prospects to build credibility and trust by actively listening, assessing their unique needs and priorities. Leave them with a Positive Lasting Impression.
3. Build and close opportunities utilizing appropriate tools and methodologies required to present a winning, needs based proposition to prospective customers.
4. Develop and execute engagement practices in accordance with company values and standards.
5. Develop effective strategies to accelerate the sales cycle by effectively advancing leveraging our Credit.net '3 Touch' process.
6. Establish sustainable customer relationships at multiple levels within each organization.
7. Effectively and powerfully communicate the Infogroup value proposition.
8. Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional & effective manner.
9. Partner with other Infogroup divisions on special projects, sales planning and sales budget forecasting as required.
10. Act as a customer advocate throughout the entire sales process and solution delivery.
11. Meet and/or exceed monthly sales targets.
12. Participate in trade shows, special events and other promotional programs if / when required.
Additional Posting Locations
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Experience in Credit, Sales & Marketing space (a plus).
2. A proven track record of successfully building and closing new business
3. Proven experience with Salesforce.com and/or other CRM platforms in order to manage leads assigned and capture all notes, actions, emails / communications, etc.
4. Professional selling skills utilized to call on and sell into new business accounts.
5. Proven success consistently meeting and exceeding aggressive annual sales targets over $500K.
6. Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
7. Well-developed presentation skills.
8. Excellent customer relations skills.
9. Passionate about data, analytics, and business technology platforms.
10. Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
11. Resourceful and committed to learning.
12. Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in marketing/business/advertising preferred.
2. 3 to 5 years of relevant B2B and/or B2C sales experience with progressively increasing responsibility.