Title: New Business Developer
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The Business Development position will be filled by someone who is willing to assume responsibility for identifying business opportunities in both prospective and existing accounts, and managing the sales cycle to a successful conclusion. This person will serve as a key contributor to the overall growth of the firm.
- Growth of the business through acquisition of new clients
- Activities include prospect generation, needs identification, qualifying the opportunity and engaging the appropriate subject matter experts to close the sale.
- Responsible for a high level of management and account planning.
- Working in a collaborative way with both Account Managers and Methods Consultants.
- Becoming the Client Advocate.
- A minimum of 5 years of salesexperience in a marketing services environment, selling custom marketing research.
- Documented sales successes crossing a mix of product and service categories.
- An ability to associate marketing issues with appropriate research solutions.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Evidenced team building skills, and a willingness to work with any and all resources to achieve success.
- An undergraduatedegree in business or a related field, with an advanced degree a plus.
- A solid understanding of marketing principles and practices.
- In-depth understanding of research methodologies a plus.