We are seeking a new business coordinator/client services director for immediate hire. Our office is based in Leominster, MA but this person will have the option of working remotely or from home with weekly meetings held in person at either our Leominster office or in Boston.
We utilize Salesforce and are moving towards a totally paperless office environment. We are an independent life insurance agency with two agents, both Million Dollar Round Table producers. The president has 40 years of insurance experience and the vice president has four years of experience and both hold advanced insurance designations. Our company is built on expertise and integrity. We have relationships with clients that extend over three generations.
The core function of this position is to process new business life insurance applications for both agents. We are a small firm that handles very large cases so the number of cases is small but extreme accuracy and precision is required especially given the dollar amounts involved.
- The new business coordinator should have experience in life insurance underwriting, either working for an insurance carrier, or working for an agency or general agency.
- 3+ years of experience is required.
- A bachelor's degree is also required but does not need to be in a related field.
- This person needs to be able to think independently, solve problems and be able to manage their time independently to meet deadlines.
- They will mostly be working independently and will report to the Vice President.
- They will screen applications for completeness and accuracy, set up underwriting files, order exams and APS and manage communications between the agents and the carrier underwriter.
- They will see each case through starting with taking the application and finishing with issuing the policy.
- They will prepare weekly reports of pending cases using our salesforce system which they will present to the agents at the weekly meeting.
- Knowledge of salesforce and Microsoft office, especially excel is very important.
- Each insurance carrier has their own system for processing new business, so the new hire will receive training on these systems.
The second part of the job is customer service, this includes:
- Preparing policy value reports for each client or their accountant on an annual basis and responding to customer service requests such as policy loan requests, death claims and processing premium payments as needed.
- The agents and this hire will work collaboratively to make sure all client's receive excellent customer service.
- This is a small office environment so there will not be micro-management or intense corporate structure.
- Organization and attention to details are key qualities.
INDEED HIRE is partnering with The BHR Life Companies
Job Type: Full-time
- life insurance: 3years
- Underwriting: 3years
- Microsoft Office: 3years
- Salesforce: 3years