- Perform lead generation and ascertain new clients
- Coordinate with perspective clients
- Manage preparation for, schedule and attend perspective client meetings (conference calls & in-person; travel to & from)
- Manage the process of each element within perspective client proposed plan (i.e. - proposals, rates & estimates, project time lines, etc.)
- Prepare, set up and man Booth space when necessary
- Manage, write and present for RFP’s/RFI’s/RFQ’s
- Overseeing creation of proposals
- Design, compile & update perspective client presentations
- Add to, update and modify CRM as necessary
- Briefing and requesting support from creative and digital teams and other staff for perspective client management
- Maintain direct and attentive perspective client contact
- Strategize on advertising and marketing campaigns
- Continuous updating and management of task lists & follow up on all tasks within
- Anticipate information needed for perspective client briefings
- Staying abreast of perspective clients' industry trends and market developments; sharing all relevant information with agency leaders
- Willingness to learn and continuously work to upgrade knowledge and skill base
- Willingness to continually educate yourself on all facets of advertising and marketing such as: digital, magazines, billboards, radio, television, etc.
- Willingness to travel. Overnight travel required (5-7x per year)
- Attend sales conferences, seminars, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education: College degree
Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience; Advertising Agency and CRM experience preferred; thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & creative thinking required.