Responsible for managing Commercial Development Sales unit's efforts to maximize sales revenue and meet corporate objectives. Assists with the execution of strategies to increase and retain commercial accounts. Manages contracts for new and existing accounts and works across units to delivery quality customer service to all accounts. Oversees outreach activities.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Leads the execution of strategies and tactics to improve and secure commercial customer growth in privately owned multi-dwelling properties/communities.
- Builds and maintains a targeted sales approach by conducting in-depth research and analysis of territories. Partners to identify and market to small and mid-sized businesses that are currently served by competitors.
- Works with developers and builders in order to secure right of entry and easement agreements.
- Manages the launch or renewal of cable television, telephone, and internet services at the properties.
- Acquires right of access agreements and bulk service agreements as applicable.
- Establishes partnerships and coordinates efforts with other internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization. Works with audit and direct sales to coordinate audits and maintenance of bulk and individual complexes.
- Assists in the development of the annual budget. Oversees the analysis of revenue projections to determine affect on cable systems and contracts.
- Manages outreach initiatives including presentations, meetings, and social activities with builders, developers, and the general community.
- Directs and develops Supervisors and Representatives in the field sales, inside sales, and sales support areas. Tracks, measures, and audits team results. Accurately forecasts revenue and unit numbers.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates seminars, sales incentive plans, and other strategies to achieve business unit objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience