Job Description Details
Are you ready to help zulily launch a new division? As an account executive, you will help build, communicate, and grow zulily's vision of delivering a new and fresh products every day.
Account Executives are responsible for sourcing compelling product assortments, negotiating and developing strategic vendor partnerships, and delivering great brands and products at an amazing value proposition.
Our ideal Account Executive is ambitious in nature, detail oriented, comfortable working in cross-functional teams, and passionate about the retail industry. They are organized and adept at time management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Prospect and identify new brands, new vendors and new products that represent our customer’s needs
- Negotiate, implement, and manage the closing of new vendor business.
- Work closely with lead generation resources to ensure an appropriate flow of quality vendor leads.
- Work closely with merchandising to understand division goals, and product initiatives
- Analyze new vendor performance and align with merchandising team on merchandising facing objectives
- Use data to identify and implement opportunities for sales process improvement
- Use Salesforce and other tools to create reports, analyze data, and act on the insights derived from the data.
- Ensure that our clients continually receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in sales, negotiation, or vendor relationships
- Proven experience selling and generating new business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Clear and effective written, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel 25-50%.