Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottomline with our transformative technology.
The ideal candidate must possess the ability to manage and motivate a team of Enterprise Account Managers (AM's) to achieve individual sales quotas. This sales leader must be able to measure, monitor and hold AM's accountable for their activities and results as well as lead by example. They are also required to assist in making account calls with AM's, assist in account health monitoring, and effectively maintain DocuSign's value within accounts as well as deliver and coach through customer engagement activities. This leader should mentor each AM individually while also building a strong cohesive, collaborative team. They are also responsible for monitoring forecasting efforts, customer satisfaction, churn and delivering on set quota.
This position is a People Manager and reports to the Sr. Director/VP of Account Management.
• Grow DocuSign revenue within the assigned accounts
• Daily management of Account Management team located across the country
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in relevant account management and leadership experience
• 3+ years of management experience and 5+ years of Account Management or Sales background with specific experience in selling software in a similar SaaS based company
• Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue & exceed quota by managing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business within the assignedinstall base.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, & territorymarket plans.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate & close complex contracts.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written. Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive more businesses to purchase & utilize DocuSign's diverse solution suite.