About the Hospital: Children’s Hospital in California that is part of a larger system . Nationally recognized as one of the best Children’s Hospitals in the nation!
About the Position:
Oversees the coordination and assessment of educational development and clinical competence of the nursing staff in the pediatric services(s).
Consults with staff and physicians on complex care issues to meet the care needs of patients. Creates nursing plans for patients with a multidisciplinary approach to care. Assists with the hospitals quality improvement programs, implements standards of care and monitors indicators of quality.
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE plus relocation and excellent benefits.
· BSN and MSN, required
· Current California RN License, required
· Current California CNS - Clinical Nurse Specialist Certification, required
· 3+ years of progressive leadership experience in healthcare, required.
· Advance clinical nursing experience in Neurosciences, required.
· Experience working in academic institutions/children’s hospitals, required.
Location: Opportunity to work in a community known for its natural beauty and vibrancy. Lots to go to and see from major sporting events, festivals, winery’s and historical points of interest. Enjoy picturesque views of the ocean, beaches and mountains. The area is predominantly composed of hillside and waterfront terrain that lends itself to hiking and biking enthusiasts!