ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversees the clinical services in the day programs.
- Provides clinical supervision to clinical staff by ensuring continuous coaching and supervision.
- Ensures that clinical services are being delivered to the individuals served according to the care plans/treatment plans.
- Assigns caseloads, evaluates performance for quality assurance and manages staff development and training in cooperation with program directors/state leadership.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state licensing requirements and regulations, while internally adhering to all MENTOR policies and procedures.
- Design of the treatment protocols employed with the company.
- Ensures appropriate assessments for all consumers served.
- Implementation of best practice and emerging practice protocols.
- Collaboration with Executive Team on development, tracking and reporting of outcomes of services.
- Provides clinical consultation (needs assessment, service strategies, clinical interventions, etc.) on an individual case basis, as needed/indicated.
- Maintains written clinical documentation as needed/indicated.
- Provides direct service within scope of clinical license in the form of therapeutic treatments, evaluations, collateral contacts and consultation as needed/indicated.
- Develops processes and protocols for clinical staff to obtain needed case consultation for complex cases.
- Develops group schedules and group topics.
Directs and supervises assigned personnel including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Make recommendations on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations and similar actions. Resolves personnel problems within position responsibilities.
Implements best practices.Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Education and Experience:
- Doctorate degree required.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience.
- Experience with brain injury population or developmental disabilities and behavioral health
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Active state licensure to practice within field is required; such as PhD, Psy.D, LMFT, LPC, or LCSW
- ABA experienced or certified
Job ID 190000B8