Ph.D. is required
- Job Summary
- Provides outpatient and inpatient neuropsychological services to children and adolescents. May provide supervision, training, and teaching within Children's Behavioral Health (CBH), Children's Hospital (CH) and the Children's Health System (CHS). Work closely with pediatric medical teams to provide behavioral health services to patients.
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) from American Psychological Association-accredited program in psychology.
- Completed internship from American Psychological Association-accredited program. One year of experience in a pediatric medical setting or Post Doc in a pediatric medical setting required.
- Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Current license to practice Psychology issued by the Board of Examiners in Psychology of the State of Alabama. Specialty area, registered with the Board of Examiners in Psychology of the State of Alabama as part of licensing process must include psychological services to children and adolescents.