Neurologist Position in North Central Texas
Thriving independent single specialty practice is seeking another neurologist due to growth. Position highlights:
- Board eligible or board certified
- Proficient in EEG/EP and EMG
- Training in neurocritical care would be helpful
- Fellowship in movement disorder or behavioral neurology would be a plus
- Inpatient and outpatient
This is a one year employment opportunity which transitions into a shared overhead model. The compensation package is very competitive.
- $350,000 annual salary (MGMA median)
- $25,000 practice activation bonus
- Generous health benefits
- $5,000 moving allowance
If you are looking for a financially rewarding practice where you have patients scheduled on your first day in the office, and your patients appreciate you for your expertise, dedication and service then this is the opportunity for you! Being a physician in Wichita Falls allows you the work/life balance you’ve always wanted.
- Ranked 7th in the nation for best cost of living!!!
- Ranked 2nd in the nation for the best place to live for working parents
- Average commute to work is 10 minutes
- 24 mile biking/jogging trail
- Various year round outdoor activities
- Exceptional public and private education
- Ranked the country’s top 10 best real estate markets
- Safe community for your family
- Short drive to two major metropolitan areas that offer international airports, national sports teams, cosmopolitan shopping centers and cultural amenities
- Nationally-ranked, award winning hospital with the advanced technology usually only found at major medical centers