The Neurology Sales Representative, North Florida will be responsible for the promotion, sales, growth, and territory management of Promius's Neurology assets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the ambassador of Promius Pharma and the brand, positioning the drug's science, and differentiating its value with physicians
- Deliver sales results via impactful calls on targeted physicians in assigned territory utilizing all available Sales and Marketing resources
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders, educating them on the value of Promius’s neurology products
- Attend conferences, symposia and other programs that will create educational opportunities, and generate awareness and potential revenue for this product
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as Strategic Account Managers, on key accounts and initiatives
- Develop a strong knowledge of Neurosciences, including the migraine disease state, local and regional market trends, product and competitor knowledge.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate for the Neurology Sales Rep, North Florida will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated sales accomplishments.
- Pharmaceutical or Medical Device sales experience is preferred and experience with neurology products is a plus. Sales positions in other professions also considered.
- Product launch experience is considered a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the sales territory is certainly a plus.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Qualified candidates will also have:
- Strong strategic and consultative selling skills
- Excellent organization and communication (written and oral) skills
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Experience with sales tracking software, MS Office including Excel spreadsheets, and internet searches.