Every patient is a person first. Our desire to foster better health in all people is the driving force behind Promius Pharma. We celebrate all people, wherever they are on their journey, and they inspire us as we continue on ours. Together we can identify the opportunities in the spirit of innovation, by learning from real people as our blueprint for success. Together we may be able to do more to restore a patient’s spirit and get them back to what matters most—being a person.
It’s simple—we work best when we work together. Let’s start today, so tomorrow is better and brighter.
Neurology Sales Representative – Cleveland, OH
Promius Pharma, a business unit of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, seeks a Neurology Sales Representative for the Cleveland territory. The Neurology Sales Representative, Cleveland will be responsible for the promotion, sales, growth, and territory management of Promius's Neurology assets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the ambassador of Promius Pharma and the brand, positioning the drug's science, and differentiating its value with physicians
- Deliver sales results via impactful calls on targeted physicians in assigned territory utilizing all available Sales and Marketing resources
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders, educating them on the value of Promius’s neurology products
- Attend conferences, symposia and other programs that will create educational opportunities, and generate awareness and potential revenue for this product
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as Strategic Account Managers, on key accounts and initiatives
- Develop a strong knowledge of Neurosciences, including the migraine disease state, local and regional market trends, product and competitor knowledge
The ideal candidate for the Neurology Sales Rep, Cleveland will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated sales accomplishments.
- Pharmaceutical or Medical Device sales experience is preferred and experience with neurology products is a plus. Sales positions in other professions also considered.
- Product launch experience is considered a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the sales territory is certainly a plus.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Qualified candidates will also have:
- Strong strategic and consultative selling skills
- Excellent organization and communication (written and oral) skills
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Experience with sales tracking software, MS Office including Excel spreadsheets, and internet searches.