Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
Not Specified years
Posted 66 days ago
Marshfield Clinic- Marshfield Center is seeking a BC/BE Neurointerventionalist Physician to join the Department of Neurology in Marshfield, Wisconsin. Position will be responsible to work along side our critical care neurologists, neurosurgeons, emergency medicine physician and nurse specialists - all experts in the area of complete emergency stroke care, including telestroke services.
Marshfield Clinic is a nationally recognized physician-led medical group known for providing its more than 750 physicians in 80+ specialties with the most advanced medical equipment and health information technology today. The Marshfield Clinic system provides patient care, research and education with more than 50 locations in northern, central and western Wisconsin, making it one of the largest comprehensive medical systems in the United States. Salaries are competitive and the benefits package is excellent.
Compensation and Benefits
* Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary, with production based salary following
* Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
* 4 weeks' vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
* $5,800 CME annual allowance
* Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
* Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
* Fully funded Relocation Allowance
Your ideal practice would be nestled in the beauty of Wisconsin where 4-season outdoor recreation meets innovative, quality healthcare. Our residential communities are safe with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful year-round recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing and golf abound. You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools. Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.