Marshfield Clinic a 700+ physician-led multispecialty group providing care to the residents in northern, western, and central Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to provide 24/7 inpatient consultative neurological expertise as part of the consultative neurology team made up of physicians and an advance practice provider. Duties include neurological intensive care services, stroke evaluations including telestroke, ED evaluations, and general neurology consultations. J-1 visa sponsorship is available.
* Special interest and/or training in hospital based care is essential.
* Interest in serving the needs of all hospitalized patients w/neurologic issues is required.
* Training in vascular/stroke neurology is ideal.
This service provides coverage to Ministry Saint Joseph’s Hospital, a 500-bed acute care teaching hospital in Marshfield, Wisconsin, as well as neurology triage services to Ministries’ hospitals in the region. This individual will join one of the strongest neuroscience programs in the Midwest with adult neurology subspecialists, pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons, endovascular specialists, and comprehensive neurodiagnostics.
Compensation and Benefits
* Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
* Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
* 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
* $5,800 CME annual allowance
* Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
* Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
* Relocation Allowance up to $10,000