As a Neurology Account Executive you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career
where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
The Neurology Account Executive is responsible for closing new business in the specialized testing market; Neurology Account Executives have call point ownership of large specialty physician practices and specialty clinics. The specialist teams work in close cooperation with physician and hospital account executives to support the collaborative selling model.
- Drive sales in assigned districts through up selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing relationships with prospective customers
- Target and close new specialty testing opportunities
- Responsible for working directly with assigned Account Executives in the assigned district
- Partner with and notify Hospital or Physician Representative of complex issues or when full-touch service is required
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Provide subject matter expertise for associated specialty testing w
- Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Call Points
- Specialist practices (Neurology)
- Hospital Specialist Practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
- Three or more years of sales experience in selling business to business with a history of documented sales success.
- Prior responsibility for closing new business and expanding existing relationships
- Prefer experience in healthcare, laboratory and/or diagnostics sales selling to medical professionals
- Consideration provided to candidates without prior sales experience, when they have strong records of academic, military, athletic, scientific and/or civic leadership achievement
- Five years of experience in sales or with account ownership
- Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A motor vehicle record in good standing.
- Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks) in residence.
- Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)