Step into a busy, established and well-respected Neurology practice. There are four neurologists within the group who will serve as great colleagues and mentors. The group is looking for two neurologist to join the practice. They need one general neurologist and one who is fellowship trained in neuromuscular diseases, with a strong interest in multiple sclerosis (MS). The candidate should be board certified or board eligible and able to obtain a Texas license.
This position offers competitive compensation, benefits, employment model and relocation expenses. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving medical community in one of the fastest growing suburbs of the Houston metropolitan area.
- Full scope of neurology
- office located on the Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital’s campus
- Strong neuroscience program coordinator and marketing support
Practice in an acute care hospital with a full spectrum of services all designed to serve the region’s neurology needs with a unique patient-centered care philosophy. Services include:
- Neurosurgery program providing diagnostic, consultative and therapeutic services for treatment of routine and complex disorders
- Outpatient Imaging Services, including two 3-Tesla MRIs and one Wide Bore 3-Tesla MRI
- Research opportunities available with the Houston Methodist Research Institute
Suburban Living with Metro Access
Live in one of the most diverse communities in America offering endless activities while practicing neurology with an opportunity that truly offers security and has a definite need for your services. It’s the ideal place to live, work and play — our community offers a great combination of the comforts of urban life with cultural, recreational and educational opportunities. Just a short drive from Downtown Houston, this suburban county is home to more than 715,000 residents and serves as the health care destination for many surrounding counties.
- Highly-ranked, outstanding public and private school systems
- Spectacular lakefront housing available minutes from the facility
- Broadway productions, symphony, opera and international art exhibits
Job Ref # 35131