Miller Brother Staffing solutions is looking for a Neurologist for a medical clinic based in the Mercer County Pa area.
Our partner, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization involved in ground breaking technological advancements, research, and development in neuromodulation has an opportunity for a board-certified or board-eligible Neurologist in Greenville, Pennsylvania.
Their Medical Clinic ensures the most accurate diagnoses, starts patients on the best course of treatment, optimizes current care plans, and troubleshoots problems. They actively participate in education by offering a world-class intensive course on Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring for Deep Brain Stimulation.
• Provide evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system, including strokes, dementia, seizures, and Parkinson's disease
• Work collaboratively with Research & Development Team and affiliates in clinical research and basic research in electrophysiology.
• Collaborate with educational institution partners
• Clinical care of Neurology patients
• Collaborate with a DBS post-surgery support & programming team
We offer an attractive base salary and comprehensive benefits package including: medical and life insurance, STD/LTD, professional liability, matching 401K, relocation costs, three weeks paid vacation, one week paid CME with $3500 allowance, and six paid holidays. Differential for supervision of extenders.
Board certified or board eligible in Neurology. Active and unrestricted Medical license in the State of Pennsylvania or ability to obtain. Completed accredited residency and accredited fellowship training in specialty.
Our partner values the highest level of professionalism, adherence to ethical principles & standards, awareness of a diverse patient population, and commitment to community involvement.
Additional Job Detail Information
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Physician
Shift: Day Job
Telecommuter Position: No
Overtime Status: Exempt
Salary: $150,000 –$200,000 commensurate with experience
Open to green card and sponsorship