Neuro MRI Clinical Account Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
MRI Neurosurgery Clinical Account Manager
• Main responsibilities are to
o Support neuro install base sites in performing ET cases to achieve safe and effective treatments. Support is of device operation, clinical experience, and basic service issue.
o Work with neuro install base sites to initiate and grow program and achieve positive clinical outcomes, increased patient referrals, and financial profitability for the therapy at the site.
o Act as a consultant that will partner with site to help develop and market their neuro service, improve customer experience and overcome early market creation challenges
2. Objectives and activities:
• Provide support before, during and after treatments, to result in safe and effective treatments with positive customer experience
• Treatment scheduling coordination to enable on-site support
• Analysis of patient pre-treatment CT, MRI and clinical information for determination of treatment eligibility
• Work with the physicians to develop high-level treatment plan
• Test the system prior to treatments and prepare equipment and disposables for use
• Clinical and technical support during the entirety of the treatment, providing operation advice, problem-solving, response to questions, and troubleshooting
• Assistance in post-treatment cleaning of the system
• Internal treatment reporting and data archiving
• Post treatments debriefing and case review for improvement and lessons learned
• Achieve annual treatment volume goals (including disposable and service sales goals), and general customer satisfaction scores in accordance with the company plan
• Execute market survey in the territories to help site define and target appropriate messages to their referring physicians and consumers
• Identify, manage and grow referral base for treating center
• Identify and execute local opportunities for direct to patient education
• Onsite KOL-Management as/if needed
• Prepares periodic report showing treatment backlog, volume, inquiries, projected service line pro-forma for the site, white paper /case study
• Monitors and evaluates the activities on site including building relations with all stakeholders (from the scheduler to administrator), understand local site dynamics that could impact service line growth.
• Collaborate with our Product manager, clinical specialists, reimbursement, service, and marketing team to be the focal point of support to customer.
• Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes
Critical skills & qualifications
• Academic Degree in Scientific fields: biomedical engineering, medical physics, medicine, biotechnology, radiography.
• Extensive travels (at least 60%)
• Relationship building and ability to influence across C-level, department level and staff levels
• Ability to perform well under pressure
• Able to lecture in front of large audience
• Critical thinking, ability to solve problems & creatively bring solutions to customer
• Communication skills with internal and external stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
• Ability to work in hospitals and outpatient clinics, and in MRI environment
• Skilled in Microsoft office (word, excel and power-point)
• Desired personal characteristics: operate independently, fast learner, ability to work under stress, creative, initiative and highly self-motivated