ther technology company. This is a great opportunity to join Lenovo’s North American Networking Solutions Sales organization and apply your expertise, sales acumen and leadership skills in a role that has high visibility and impact. As a Networking Sales Executive, you will be driving the sales of Lenovo’s Networking Solutions and Products into the Data Center environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
As part of the Solutions Sales team, the Networking Solutions Sales executive provides a deeper level of knowledge on Networking and its benefit and value to the Data Center infrastructure. This expertise is leveraged in sales opportunities that can drive significant revenue growth. To compete effectively, consultative sales expertise is required in the following areas:
• Complex, multi-element Networking Solutions
• Cloud and Data Center Infrastructure Offerings
Excellent consultative selling, technology selling, presentation, and communication skills are a must. You will be responsible for developing a business plan to meet and exceed assigned quota. This position will cover accounts in commercial accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Possess a deep knowledge of the Data Center marketplace and can articulate the benefits ofNetworking Technologies especially in support of Converged, Hyper-converged and Software Defined solutions.
• Demonstrate excellence in the ability to drive Lenovo Networking opportunities at enterprise and acquisition prospects across all industries.
• Possess in-depth knowledge and mastery of key elements of the selling process (i.e., strategic sales planning, extended resource engagement, etc).
• Have extensive experience selling to companies greater than 1500 employees, complex selling cycle technology adopters, and Fortune 500 companies (both Private and Public Sector).
• Articulate Lenovo data center networking benefits, strategic and technical offerings, and advantages relative to competitor offerings.
• Must have the ability to deliver the business value of Lenovo solutions, develop customer relationships, and expand on existing customer relationships.
• Demonstrate knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts calling on key decision makers at all levels of the account.
• Be an aggressive self-starter; little supervision required and be able to position "end-to-end" solutions to senior customer executives.
• Negotiate solutions to issues with peers, management, senior executives and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
• Located in Texas or Chicago.
• Drive to revenue acquisition sales objectives for Lenovo’s networking solutions business
• Demonstrate executive relevance, and have ability to position complex solutions at senior IT and CxO level through a solution-selling approach.
• Understand and articulate Lenovo’s vision, strategy and architectural approach to data center solutions, and demonstrate clear awareness of data center solutions market pressures, trends, and transitions.
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with regional sales management, and work in partnership with regional sales teams and partners to drive data center solutions business.
• Work with channel partners in territory and help them plan and execute a Lenovo data center solutions sales plan to increase partner coverage in all market segments.
• Work with Marketing and Product Management teams to develop and launch sales initiatives to increase pipeline.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 10+ years of successful experience managing a sales territory in a growing business environment (including prospecting, replacing an incumbent/competitor, and protecting the installed base) is essential
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience selling data center technologies with heavy focus onnetworking.
• Ideal candidate will have proven experience selling Networking Solutions, and a proven track record in leading and winning major Networking business.
• Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as good listening and strong presentation skills.
• Experienced in multi-level selling and comfortable in influencing CxOs, IT Directors, Systems Managers, IT Managers, etc .
• Strong solutions focused selling expertise for specific technologies based around a combination of Application, Server, Virtualization, Networking and Storage technologies.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of competitors and the best sales strategy to compete against them including Cisco, Arista, HP, Dell.
• Be a strong team player and ability to lead a multi-functional virtual team
• Extensive regional travel required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.