Citrix has experienced rapid growth in our Delivery Networks Division and we are looking for an enthusiastic, aggressive individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our State and Local Government team as a Networking Sales Specialist in the Eastern US territory.
As a Networking Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for developing the Networking infrastructure market in your defined territory. You will be an essential element of our sales organization by planning, building, enabling and accelerating the sales engine for our Networking product set.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key field representative to develop and drive sales pipeline for our Networking Solutions.
- Managing forecast, pipeline, and plan for achieving quarterly/annual quota
- Driving Citrix’s Networking infrastructure solutions into leading Commercial and Enterprise businesses
- Providing regular communication with Sales and other teams to augment efforts and sharesupport
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position Citrix Networking solutions better
- Use specialty expertise to grow new opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experiencerequired
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales
- Previous experience in selling Networking solutions
- Track record of meeting/exceeding quota
- Hands-on experience in closing complex deals in new markets
- Extensive executive contacts within territory
- Travel as required
- Knowledge of strategic account sales techniques/processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals
- Deep passion for and understanding of the Networking Market
- Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Citrix solution strategy
- Ability to educate, persuade, and influence others with a proven ability to recruit new partners
- Experience with direct selling to State and Local Government agencies in the Eastern US