As a NetworkingSales Specialist, you will beresponsible for developing the Networkinginfrastructure market in your defined territory. You will be an essential element of our sales organization by planning, building, enabling and accelerating the sales engine for our Citrix Networkingportfolio.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key field representative to develop and drive sales pipeline for our Networking Solutions.
- Managing forecast, pipeline, and plan for achieving quarterly/annual quota
- Driving Citrix’s Networking infrastructure solutions into leading Commercial and Enterprise businesses
- Providing regular communication with Sales and other teams to augment efforts and sharesupport
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position Citrix Networking solutions better
- Use specialty expertise to grow new opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experiencerequired
- 5+ years selling into Dept. of Defense
- Security Clearance strongly preferred
- 6-8 years of experience in direct sales
- Previous experience in selling Networking solutions
- Track record of meeting/exceeding quota
- Hands-on experience in closing complex deals in new markets
- Extensive executive contacts within territory
- Travel as required.