Req # R0012204
Responsible for providing technical expertise in the architect, designing, planning, testing, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing network performance of large enterprise systems including Cisco and other industry vendors. Also responsible for conveying that expertise in presentations to clients, vendors, internal teams, and management.
The Networking III role provides ongoing administration and support of large Networking and VoIP enterprise systems consisting of Cisco, F5 and other industry Vendors. The Networking III role also provides the ability to support Network project work with the abilities in Architecting and designing, planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network related aspects of any Network Project work. The candidate will have some expertise on the Cisco routing/switching platform to support the VoIP Infrastructure. Analyzes and resolves end user software program and connectivity issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and provides end user training where required. Works with vendors, end users, Customer Service Representatives and other technical staff to resolve advanced hardware/software issues. The resource will also need to have excellent communication and presentation skills for customer engagements
- 7-10 years professional experiences as a network engineer or equivalent position.
- CCIE Level () Advance-level experience in the following areas: Cisco Unified Communications, such as Commnciations Manager, Unitiy Connection and UCCX.
- Voice Gateways, SIP Trunks, Signalling Protocols such as SIP, H.323, MGCP.
- Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS and knowledge of Telepresence.
- Nice to have experience with Ingate Products and Software.
- Knowledge of Load Balancers such as F5, KEMP.
- Strong troubleshooting skill on routers and switches for both LAN/WAN topology
- Knowledge of Firewall and ability to troubleshoot basic connecitvity.
- Excellent oral and written communication () Strong and confident presentation skills for customer engagements
- Candidate must be dependable and a self-starter