Job Title: ?Network Voice Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Expert Knowledge of Siemens Contact center ProCenter and XMU IVR solution
- Configuration , Integration of Gateway/SRST and SBC/Audio Codes
- Good Understanding of the Legacy ?VOIP Integration
- Good Understanding of the onnet, Offnet dial pattern in Hybrid Environment
- Good Understanding of Hipath, X-pression, configuration and integration of the these systems
In addition to the above, if the candidate has following skill set on Cisco then that?ll be an icing on the cake:
- Cisco Unified Call Manager , Unity connection and Presence server configuration and troubleshooting
- Voice Gateway /SRST configuration and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Unity Connection Voice mail services.
- Good Knowledge of the call flow and end user feature
- Have good hands on in Upgradation and migration of the Cisco System.
- Good Knowledge of CUCM, Cisco unity connection, UCCX and Presence Server Configuration and Integration.
- Good understanding of Cisco Contact center Environment UCCX
General skill set:
- Good communication skills and team handling
- Open for 24x7 availability
- Good in Sev-1 technical bridge drive
- Have knowledge of Incident and Problem management
- Expert level experience in handling Cisco IP telephony NetworkInfrastructure.
- independently resolve tickets within SLA
- Adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions
- Follow the escalation process
- Follow the shift hand-over process
- Update work logs
- Update the knowledge base
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Ticket Monitoring
- On - call support
- Opening Bridge Call