We are looking for Network Voice Engineer for our client in Lincoln, NE / Des Moines, IA / Louisville, KY
Job Title: Network Voice Engineer
Job Location: Lincoln, NE / Des Moines, IA / Louisville, KY
Job Type: Contract
- The position will be responsible to service and maintain the Nortel Blue PBX and Cisco Call Manager infrastructure.
- Provide administration and support for telecom service requests received via service tickets and performs, installs, moves, adds, and changes (IMAC), handling moderately complex issues.
- Configures, deploys, tests, maintains, monitors, and troubleshoots telecommunications network components
- Hands on experience terminating on BIX with tools & using telephone butt set
- Responsibilities extend to secondary systems such as Call Pilot voicemail, Symposium, Contact Center Express, voicemail system, NORTEL 81C PBX and AVAYA VOIP systems; Call Express voicemail system.
- Knowledge of Cisco Communication Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection, IM & Presence, UCCX, Cisco Jabber, and Expressway products.
- Managing cisco phones & voice mail boxes
- Troubleshooting skills with of CS1000E PBX and associated system elements
- Troubleshooting skills with CS1000E, Sig Servers, Network Routing Server, Sip Proxy Server, and MAS Media Server
- Experience supporting and maintaining PRI or SIP voice connections for both PBX environments
- Expert troubleshooting skills for service provider PRI circuits.
- Experience on supporting wireless devices and activation of those devices
- Expert understanding of IP data, voice, and video networking concepts and systems is preferred