Network Voice Admin - VOIP, UCC, Telecom
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Job Title: Network Voice Admin - VOIP, UCC, Telecom - Direct Hire / Fulltime / Perm
Job Location: Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- May be an individual contributor or may lead a team (direct or partner based) through expertise in most or all areas within Service Assurance.
- Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction of new processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant mid-term impact on business unit overall results.
- Provides a second level management to a group of one or more teams led by a supervisor/team leader which in turn could comprise a combination of professional, technical administrative staff.
- Identifies problems and significantly improves, changes or adapts existing methods and techniques.
- Focus is on implementation and control rather than policy and strategy development. Impact of decisions made is short-term in nature. Self-sufficient, capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Engineering graduate (Telecom preferably) (CCNA certification preferred)
- 5-7 years
Service Owner (Brief) for Cisco based UC collaboration services:
- Should be graduate in engineering with first class
- Should have at least 5-7 years of experience
- Must have working experience on UC Products
- Must have working experience on Cisco UC product suits
- Must be a Team leader and mentor
- ITIL certified