We are looking for Network Voice Admin for our client in Matawan, NJ
Job Title: Network Voice Admin
Job Location: Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- This position is both technical & management related to Duty Management role across UCC services.
- Requires excellent knowledge, understanding and coordination on Escalations & Major event scenarios and communication/updates.
- Requires to coordinate with UCC service owners and understand the areas to play active role to fill communication gaps.
- Additional functional responsibility as Technical Account Manager for UCC customers & actively involves in RCA preparation, review & correction.
- Requires to travel/visit customers as part of the role and need to be based out of west coast USA. Responsible for interaction with multiple Internal and External teams as part of Duty manager role.
- Major Activities
- Escalation Management & Communication & Process.
- Major Events Management & Communication & Process.
- Support and drive the progression of Escalations/IM/RCA requests. Be responsible for ongoing and clear communication to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Handle Escalations/IM/RCA scenarios, follow-up, customer coordination and providing reports such as RFO, Incident Report and Root Cause Analysis.
- May need to visit/join conference with customer occasionally during US business hours.
- Answer queries of Sales / SM and coordinate with Support team/NOC for faster resolution.
- Ensure that all major incidents/escalations/rca are closed with detailed accurate information.
- Actively involves in Technical Account Management activities for USA based customers.
- RCA Review, identify gaps & improve communication & content Quality.
- Knowledge Bank and documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Hands on experience in Duty management roles (escalation/IM/RCA).
- Good understanding of Voice, Video, Hosted Contact Centre & Cloud services to support existing & new customer base.? Cisco Call Manager,
- Basic hands on experience on IP, VPN, LAN, WAN, VLAN, MPLS & IPT.
- Basic understanding on Routing protocols & QoS.
- Good understanding on Voice/Video networkarchitecture.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and skills.
- Soft skills to handle situations with internal & external members.
- Strong passion for learning.
- Outgoing personality.
- Motivated and self-starting.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with proactive ideas.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with customers, management, peers and co-workers.
- Concentrate on certain areas of technology driven by company technology objectives.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ relevance experience in duty management/incident management, escalation handling/communication and major event coordination.
- Experience in handling USA based customers.