Job Title: Network Virtualization (NSX) Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Setup, configure, and supportnetwork and security products.
- Manage and maintain all configurations.
- Research, analyze, design, test, and implement network systems.
- Suggest network upgrades and hardware reconfigurations to avoid repetitive issues.
- Provide technical support and help reduce issues by providing long term fix.
- Assist with network study, traffic analysis and the preparation of forecast reports.
- Recommend modification to the network configurations which will help reduce costs and add value to the customer.
- Provide expert-level hands on networkinfrastructuresupport for the enterprise-wide data communications network.
- VMWare NSX and SDN technologies
- Patch & Upgrade management of NSX components
- Configuration of overall NSX environment components
- Support VXLAN logical switch networks
- Support Routing protocols in VMware NSX Logical Routers
- Support NSX Edge services gateway services
- Support NSX Firewall
- Administration of Management and Control Plane Components (NSX Manager & Controller Clusters)
- Support NSX Logical Switches, Logical Routing, Micro segmentation, Load balancing, Edge Gateway environment
- Administration & Configuration of L2 & L3networking on Underla
Excellent hands on experience on the following Products:
- Juniper QFX10008 SPINE & QFX5100 LEAF switches, Juniper EX4300 Switches in RBDC & LVDC environment
- VMWae NSX
- Juniper (Underlay & NSX (Overlay) Support