Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and networksecurity, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
Position will be a member of Network and Application Resilience. As a System Specialist, you will be responsible for working on complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project team meetings, documentation and Issue resolution. Perform advanced analytics, behavioral modeling and developing methodologies to help GIS Operations to identify risk and mitigate them in a timely fashion.
The job duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Investigating alerts
- Escalating alerts
- Engaging Internal lines of business to understand identified anomalies
- Tracking remediation activities
- Optimizing detection controls to reduce false positives
- Developing reports, documentation and presentations
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the information technology field.
- Working knowledge of securitythreat vectors, networking, networksecurity, and application security.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems.
- In-depth knowledge of common network protocols, packet formats, and security vulnerabilities is required.
- Exemplary people skills are a must.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong network protocol & packet analysis preferred
- Strong networking knowledge and experience a plus
- Experience with netflow/ipfix based technologies a plus
- Experience with Unix system administration a plus.
Job number: 18017552