We are looking for Network / Technical Architect for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Network / Technical Architect
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Seeking an Expert Level Technical Specialist for a 12 month engagement. We are in the process of upgrading the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Network and software for the entire state.
- We are seeking an expert in Network Design and Configuration who can design a new network for three Traffic Management Centers (TMCs) .
- Experience with multicasting or CCTV is highly desired.
- Travel will be required from time to time throughout the state(expenses are allowed).
- Position will also supplement the current Network team with Data Center configuration and design as well as troubleshooting complex network issues.
Required Skills (7+ years)
- College or university graduate with a degree in information technology, engineering, telecommunications, computer science or business administration or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Network Design and Configuration with experience in multicasting
- Experience in Data Center Design and Configuration
- Advanced networktroubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge with Cisco networking equipment
- Experience with IT Architecture documents and design
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies
- Experience with ACI, UCS in Data Center environments
- Experience with wireshark or similar tools
- Experience in Intelligent Transportation Devices (traffic cameras and message boards)