Industry: Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 61 days ago
Configure, enhance and operate the enterprise networkinfrastructure, diagnostic tools, automation, and recovery systems using standard or proprietary scripting and utilities. Responsible for complex analysis and resolution of escalated problems within the department.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Assist in ensuring adherence of wiring, equipment, and code configurations of enterprise network equipment.
2. Provide Tier III level support for network issues that come through the customer support center.
3. Develop and maintain documentation for supported infrastructure.
4. Provide 24x7 on-call availability for supported infrastructure.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent education and related training
2. Four years of relevant experience in Information Technology
3. Demonstrated understanding of applied enterprise network technology
4. Knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis, and systems tuning
5. Familiarity with network interfaces and technologies
6. Resourcefulness in multi-tasking, anticipating needs, developing creative solutions, and researching/synthesizing information to resolve problems with considerable supervision
7. The capacity to acquire complex technical concepts through training and self-study
8. Ability to move and install technical equipment
9. Ability to travel as needed