Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions. At Salient CRGT, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important. That is why we offer competitive compensation and a diverse benefits package. Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits program.Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference? KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations. 2. Plan, coordinate, and implement network/system security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware. 3. Provides regular monitoring and analysis regarding short and long-range planning for in-house systems. 4. Prepares or ensures that appropriate documentation exists, including operational instructions. 5. Writes or modifies basic scripts to resolve performance problems and automate administration tasks. 6. Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Bachelor's with 8+ years(or commensurate experience in related field (engineering, computer science, STEM, etc.)
- 8+ years' experience in Systems/Network Administration
- Strong working knowledge of Windows platforms in virtual/cloud environments
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, GPOs, and DR concepts
- Ability to generate and update systems related documentation and SOPs
- IAT Level II Certification (i.e. CompTIA Security+ CE)
- Must have, or be able to obtain within 90 days of hire, a Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) certification
- Must have, or be able to obtain within 180 days of hire, a Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104) certification
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance (or above)
* Strong understanding of networking* PKI/PKE experience* Citrix & Netscaler working knowledge* Knowledge of IIS, SQL, Kerberos* Experience with SCAP Compliance Checker & STIG tools* Experience with F5 products
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.