Network / Systems Administrator 3
5 - 7 years experience • Energy & Environmental Services
You will work as part of a team of dedicated IT specialists supporting the US Army at Ft. Eustis, VA. You will learn about the Army IT infrastructure working to support Army training for soldiers and civilians world-wide. You will be part of a team that has been providing this support for nearly twenty years. You will be, and we are looking for, an individual willing to grow with us as we continue to develop and support critical system and applications in the future. You will provide support for Network systems consisting of Brocade and Dell Force 10 Switches in mixed hardware and VMware virtual environment. You will provide Networksupport for Virtualized Environment consisting of Linux servers and Windows Servers. You will work in a fast paced environment with other professionals dedicated to supporting the US Army. You will work hard and often long hours with generous compensation for your efforts. You will be challenged every day to meet customer requirements while at the same time preparing to implement the latest in IT hardware and software. You will need to continue to grow with the mission and learn new technology while maintaining your certifications.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- 6+ work related experience in the Information Technology field or recent college graduate or graduate from Cisco academy with three yearsâ€™ experience.
- Solid foundation with troubleshooting and maintaining NetworkSwitches and routers in a DOD environment
- Currently hold CompTIA Security+ Certification or equivalent DoD 8570 baseline certification.
- Currently hold minimum of Cisco CCNA certification.
- 6 + years experience in working with, analyzing, designing, configuring or troubleshooting Cisco Switches and Routers
- Experience in installing networks, hardware, exercising networksecurity to include applying security patches, following security protocols and procedures, or maintaining networksecurity.
- Be able to pass DoD Secret security background check and meet eligibility requirements for access to US Army networks.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Current CCNA Security.
- Experience with working in a virtualized environment.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Brocade Switches.
Job ID 2017-5475