Job ResponsibilitiesAs the Network Administrator, you will provide support services to internal staff, network operators, and external vendors for new installations and ongoing maintenance of currently deployed networks and perform onsite evaluations and troubleshooting of deployed networks. You will also provide phone support for new installation and break/fix dispatches. You will collaborate with Project Managers, Customers, and Vendors in the planning and deployment of Wi-Fi networks. You will also provide assistance with configuring equipment scheduled for upcoming installations. Are you ready to be part of our growing Technical Operations Group? Then review our requirements to see if you are what we are looking for!
- 2+ years of experiencesupporting both wired and wireless (Wi-Fi) networks.
- 2+ years of experience in a 24x7 call center at a Tier 3 support level.
- Strong understanding of DNS, Firewall, Routing/tunneling, TCP/IP, VLAN, and Wi-Fi protocols and technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of routing, switching and Wi-Fi devices
- Demonstrated Ability to operate with a high degree of interpersonal flexibility and handle multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and meet goals/deadlines.
- Excellent PC Software skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as experience with reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Travel up to 10%
- Previous experiencesupporting Cisco, HP, MikroTik, Ruckus, Aruba in a large scale enterprise situation.
- BS or equivalent experience
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CompTIA Network + Certification
- Ref #1991