A cloud controlled technology company is seeking a NetworkSupport Engineer to join their team in San Francisco, CA. In this role you will be responsible for providing quality technical support as well as diagnose problems and troubleshoot the product line.
- Communicate with customers regarding technical issues and customer service inquiries
- Diagnose and troubleshoot wireless, security, switching, and other various network-related issues
- Collaborate with othersupport team members to fix network outages, misconfigurations, and complex networking issues on customers' devices.
- Read and analyze packet captures using Wireshark.
- Work withengineering and management to diagnose and resolve critical, escalated issues.
- 5+ years experience with networktechnologies including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLANs, and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless.
- Experience with networking protocols including TCP, STP, ARP, Ethernet, OSPF, etc.
- Experiencesupporting and testing LANs, VLANs, WLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, &/or DHCP servers.
- Excellent account management, follow-through, and attention to detail.
- Experience in computer networking related problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting.
- Working towards or have a bachelor's degree in Computer Information Technology, Information and Computer Technology, Networking and IT Security, or a related discipline from a top-tier university.
- Networking certifications a plus: CCNA, CCNP CWNA, etc.