Job Title: Network Support Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months Contract
• Will be required to perform a wide variety of tasks in order to maintain network performance and user satisfaction across a multi-site WAN.
• Able to work on and resolve complex technical issues as presented and directed in a timely manner.
• Will be responsible for troubleshooting network, voice and other systems in order to restore service.
• Build and deploy network and application systems as directed.
• Networks wiring (Installing new drops, evaluating network runs, etc.).
• Will install and configure network equipment such as (switches, routers, access points, etc.).
• Responds to requests for assistance from co-workers and service partners.
• Administers and manages the wireless network across the enterprise.
• Creates and maintains network support and implementation handoff documentation to the Helpdesk.
• Completes assigned tasks and projects in a self-directed manner.
• Provide back-up support to other team members as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience working with wired and/or wireless networks
• Must have demonstrable technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite, and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
• Possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast changing business environment.
• The ability to bend, squat, crawl, or climb for a good portion of a system/project installation.
• Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
• Is available as needed to respond to the needs of the customer & the business on an on-call schedule is required.
• Availability to travel up to 20%, is essential
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Valid through: 11/19/2020