Network Solutions Architect – SD-Wan
We are Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT)
Remote / Work from home
As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
- 2019 Cisco Americs Partner of the year
- 2019 Cisco Customer Experience Partner
- 2019 Cisco Marketing Partner of the Year
- 2019 Cisco Marketing Velocity Innovator
- Our Insight Cloud+Data Center Transformation team is searching for an experienced, passionate and professional Network Solutions Architect to join our team.
- At the heart of every great technology solution is great management, always making sure that the project delivers what it set out to do and matches expectations.
- The Network Architect position will focus on creating, refining, and launching Managed Service offerings built around networking technologies such as SD-WAN. Insight’s Managed Services organization partners with our vendors, consultants, and engineering services teammates to build comprehensive offerings around complex technologies. These offerings deliver desired business outcomes to our clients by packaging our various services into Managed Services solutions.
- A qualified candidate must have a deep foundation in network architecture fundamentals as well as experience with new and emerging technologies such as SD-WAN. The candidate must be able to participate and lead both technical and pre-sales discussions.
- Remote work-Base Salary-Bonus-Certifications
- JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, networking or related IT field and/or 5+ years of equivalent IT experience
- 5+Years Enterprise Consulting
- Whiteboarding Solutions
- SD-Wan Certification
- Cisco Certifications
Highlights of the 2021 Insight Corporate Citizenship Report include:
- In the last year, Insight has been named as a Forbes World’s Best Employer, a Forbes Best Employer for Veterans, a Fortune World’s Most Admired Company and a Fortune Best Workplace for Diversity. Insight also received a score of 95 out of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ workplace equality.
- Insight Digital Innovation launched a Detection and Prevention solution built on the company’s AI and IoT-powered Insight Connected Platform™, providing a scalable foundation to help organizations detect for common signs of COVID-19 and quickly curtail its spread in high-traffic areas.
- The Community Wireless Broadband solution, designed by Insight’s Cloud + Data Center Transformation team and provided through Insight Public Sector, brings much-needed broadband connectivity to teleworkers and remote students in underserved communities who lack reliable Internet connections.
- Celebrating diversity and inclusion, Insight held its first Global Harmony Day in recognition of Global Diversity Awareness Month in October 2020. The day united Insight teammates worldwide for a series of candid discussions on diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Insight’s teammate resource groups, promoting allyship for cultures and communities that have traditionally faced challenges in the workplace, expanded to five groups with the addition of the Afro-Professionals and Allies at Insight group. These teammate-led groups now have more than 1,200 active members.
- As part of the Insight Reach program, dedicated to empowering children’s lives through technology, the company’s 10 th annual Noble Cause campaign raised $250,000 for charities like the Ronald McDonald House, Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Boys & Girls Club of Arizona. More than $1 million has been donated in the last six years.
- In It Together Foundation, Insight’s 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit program helping teammates in crisis through teammate contributions and matching company funds, has raised more than $2.15 million since its inception in 2014. Since January 2020, 170 teammates have received support, and Insight’s executive team contributed $250,000 as part of its COVID-19 response to help families hit particularly hard by the pandemic.
- Environmental sustainability initiatives saved Insight more than $7 million in 2020.
- As an affiliate member of the Responsible Business Alliance, Insight’s asset disposition program – helping companies securely repurpose old devices and equipment – and diverse supplier program support a commitment to sustainability and equality.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight.
Internal teammate application guidelines:
- Meet the minimum qualifications and requirements of the position;
- Have completed twelve (12) months service in their current position; six (6) months of service in warehouse roles;
- Not be under a disciplinary evaluation or suspension period;
- Have satisfactory performance in their current position;
- Have their current manager/supervisor recommendation