We are looking for Network Solution Architect for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: Network Solution Architect
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Design and implement overall solution architecture comprising of the conceptual, technical and physical aspects. Responsible for review of plan, design and implementation of the overall solution architecture comprising of conceptual (functional and non-functional), technical and physical architecture.
- Exhibit extensive knowledge & experience OF areas LIKE STORAGE, servers, applications, networks, hardware sizing, processes, etc.
- Must have Sample Manager LIMS, VGL Development
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership towards white space solutions.
- Provide system & application level solutions framework & methodologies.
- Understand the customer requirements for security & interpret gaps in information security and offer recommendations.
- Build / Identify areas that need to be POCed (Proof OF Consent).
- Actively participate IN POCs AND present TO customer.
- Conduct research ON service offerings, market trends, industry analyst interactions. Provide architectural oversight AND guidance FOR RFPs AND ongoing project deliveries.
- Analyse the existing security & application processes, policies, standards, procedures AND guidelines AND leverage industry standard frameworks wherever applicable.
- CREATE AND review the security procedures AND provide management updates ON security aspects.
- Review system component High Level Design AND ensure alignment TO END TO END (e2e) solution architecture.
- Provide guidance AND mentor junior associates TO ensure that they adhere TO strategic technology vision.
- Upload learning artefacts FROM project onto common shared file. Review KEY test scenarios AND guide testing teams.