- Follow recommended architecture and technologies' development for Network as a Service (NaaS)
- Perform life cycle management for recommended architecture/technologies
- Follow Agile/Scrum based software engineering best practices for full-stack software development
- Utilize CVS, GIT, and GitHub for Source Control Management, to deliver stable, tested, and versioned software
- Provide end user support for custom automation tools, to ensure the successful and timely delivery of network automation services that help meet Ford's business objectives
- Explain operation to train NetOps/Network Planning regarding usage of NaaS tools feature/functionality
- Work collaboratively, cooperatively, and closely with technically adept and involved network management
- Work independently, team orientation and results orientated
- Some experience in translating business requirements into functional/technical specifications
- Critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- May be required to work nights and weekends during (un)planned outages and other special circumstances e.g., will need to respond to severe incident escalation on-call by Network Operations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience with NodejS, API integration (REST), and network automation/tooling experience
- 1+ years of experience with Cisco/F5 data center networking equipment and infrastructure virtualization (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V, Xen, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in an AGILE team environment to design, develop, test and deliver automation code through a CI/CD methodology
- Master/PhD Degree in Engineering—Electrical or Computer, focus on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning desired.
- Network Domain/DNS knowledge
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Previous knowledge of IP networks
- Systems administration experience with Unix, Linux, Windows, or Apache
- Knowledge of enterprise software development in support of network operations department
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Experience with application delivery fundamentals.