Network Software Configuration Technician- for FAT Support
· Excellent knowledge of CISCO 2960+,3850, 65xx series switch configuration and TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SSL
· Excellent knowledge of LAN and wireless networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, hubs, switches, TCP/IP, VLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, Routers
· Ensures that work assignments are executed to appropriate standards and quality systems
(Implementation, Test and Documentation)
· Independently conduct switch configuration.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Experience in industrial automation control design or working withTCP/IPinfrastructure
· Specific experience in Cisco Routers, Switches, or Firewalls LAN / WAN switch configuration
· CCENT certifications preferred or minimum Cisco CCT Routing and Switching certification required.