Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.The Network Investment team is looking for a Network Services Manager who is interested in having a global impact by solving problems in an industry changing way. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design, develop and deploy high bandwidth services targeting specific markets in North America and/or emerging markets. In addition, you will define and develop the go-to-market strategy and service support model.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop vision and roadmaps for providing bandwidth services for wholesale customers.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new products and service offering including pricing and distribution channel model.
- Define and implement service support models in each functional area of business reviewing both in-source and out-source options.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify scope of support requirements throughout the telecom lifecycle, including finance, engineering, and software engineering.
- Drive P&L accountability for bandwidth services.
- Analyze: geographic, technology, and domain markets, from both a demand and supply perspective.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- 10+ years of experience in telecommunications, with experience running support teams with P&L responsibility in a product or service management role.
- End-to-end knowledge of the telecommunication lifecycle from sales through to service.
- 4+ years experience in pricing strategy or product development role.
- Presentation experience.
- Industry experience establishing products and team development.
- Experience demonstrating business judgment and knowledge of business drivers.
- Knowledge of telecommunications landscape, formative players, and trends.
- Experience developing bilateral partnerships