The Network Services Delivery Engineer will be a member of the Network Services Delivery team within the Network Services organization. The Network Service Delivery Team is responsible for quality delivery of network services across the enterprise. These services include business requested project support, properties projects, network platform administration / provisioning, network platform lifecycle and cable plant facilities management. The successful candidate should have experience with the delivery of network services across data, voice and network security platforms.
Network Service Delivery Platforms:
- LAN / WAN / MAN / WLAN
- Software Defined WAN (SDWAN)
- Software Defined Data Center (SDDC)
- Carrier Networks
- DNS / DHCP / IP Address Management
- Contact Center
- Non-Contact Center
- Voice Mail
- Carrier Networks
- Web Application Firewall
- Load balancing
- Intrusion Detection
- Network Admission Control
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Lead the delivery of business requested and properties projects requiring integration of multiple technologies.
- Maintain network operating environment by supporting lifecycle projects while ensuring compliance with configuration standards.
- Support platform provisioning necessary to deliver capabilities defined in network services service catalog
- Contribute to the improvement of process, procedures and protocols to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Network Services service catalog
- Escalation point in conjunction with the assigned Project Manager for any deployment issues or escalations.
- Resource coordination and assignment for implementation projects, while ensuring consistent and balanced resource utilization across the team.
- Partnership and consultation with internal business partners in Cybersecurity, Technology Architecture and Service Operations & Support, including third-party support leads and vendors.
- Maintain network solutions that are compliant with Cybersecurity Policy and applicable industry regulations
- Support evolution of the network services operating environment through automation and new technology adoption
- 5+ years of network service delivery (Data, Voice and Cyber Security) experience.
- Experience supporting a multi-platform network environment with demonstrated ability to lead the delivery for current and new technologies
- Ability to apply process management principles to set the tone and pace for the maturation of the program
- Ability to influence and gain trust at business and technology management levels in multi-culture environments
- Ability to manage multiple project activities simultaneously to short timescales
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing technology and business environment
- Experience with cloud services and IT service automation
- Platform providers experience; Cisco, Palo Alto, InfoBlox, F5, Illumio, Verizon, AT&T
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related technical field preferred. Relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.