We are looking for Network Service Provisioning Engineer for our client in Redmond, WA?
Job Title: Network Service Provisioning Engineer
Job Location: ?Redmond, WA?
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- US/Onshore presence required at Redmond, Washington
- Bachelor?s or Master?s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (software)
- Minimum 7years of experience (minimum 2years of US based experience) or exception granted by Alcatel-Lucent based on technical assessment
- Experience on Nokia 8950 Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) platform
General and Technical Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) and the ability to work well in a global team.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and an aptitude to learn new things.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze requirements and translate them into solution designs.
- Ability to analyze technical problems around product installation, configuration, integration and test.
- Experience working in a customer facing role.
Integration and Policy Flow deployment related Requirements:
- Experience with deploying and configuring AAA in wireless networks
- Protocols: DIAMETER (S6b, SWx, Wa, SWm), RADIUS, LDAP
- Experience with 3G/LTE networkarchitecture, integrating with different network components and execution of various call flows
- Networksecurity protocols
- Linux experience (OS installation, administration and troubleshooting)
- Virtualization (OpenStack, KVM, VMware)
- Web Services basic knowledge (SOAP, XML, REST)
- AAA and Nokia ?8950?
- 5-7years of experience.
- Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) Professional Service
- Red Hat Linux, Networking & Communication, XML, SOAP, REST, LDAP, LTE, Virtualization, Vmware, AAA [Primary], Radius, Diameter