Job Title: Network Service Delivery Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Candidates should have significant People and Service Management experience – 5 years minimum.
- They will have to manage a team of 15 people globally in Deployment (US, BR, IE, JP, SG).
- They will have to interface with Senior managers, Project managers as part of their job.
- Understand the quality of Service Delivery and the Pain areas of client
- Be proactive in suggesting initiatives to increase the service offered to the client, including understanding how existing processes can be changed or improved to aid Customer business
- Be responsible for the management of escalations, P1/2, complaints.
- Proactively engage client management to pinpoint the client pain areas and alert for action from client
- Be proactive in liaising with Customer for all Service Impacting Changes or Outages
- Have a complete understanding of vendor capabilities and SLAs
- Tracking, maintaining and updating asset inventory of defective and replacement parts.
- Working with client management for any process improvement.
- Strong communication, documentation and presentation skills.