Job Title: Network Security Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Sr. Network Security Engineer, member of the Security Engineering and Operations (SecOps) team within Information Security, reporting to Director of Network Security. InfoSec is the global information security function for all brands.
- In this role, as part of network security engineering & operations team will work on meeting network securitygovernance requirements, design & engineer network security solutions , operate & maintain network security tools, capabilities and solutions that ensure the protection of information assets.
- Governance oversight includes maintaining compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (PCI, GDPR & SOX) as well as Information Security policies, standards, and network security best practices.
- Ensuring applications and infrastructure services are designed and implemented to the highest security standards .
- Delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
- Implement, and maintain network security policy, standards, and procedures. Define network security best practices policies & governance for both enterprise and stores environments.
- Interact with internal and external technical leaders to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs in adherence to architectural standards and principles
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Strong technical acumen and experience leading the enablement of security solutions in the areas of virtualization, local-area networks (LANs), wireless networks and Cloud.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth hands-on experienceworking with Network & Network Security technologies, including IP routing / routing protocols ( i.e. BGP, OSPF), Firewalls (Palo Alto, Juniper SRX), Akamai WAF, JNPR Pulse secure, IPsec VPN and understanding of broader security related technologies.
- Good understanding of privacy and compliance standards i.e. PCI & GDPR
- Experience with cloud technologies and concepts ( Prefer Azure & Oracle)
- Experience in scripting i.e Python and PowerShell, etc.…is a plus
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, M.I.S., or technology field. In lieu of degree all relevant work experience, skill and certifications will be considered.
- Possess one or more advanced professional security certifications related to chosen discipline (PAN, Azure / AWS)