Network Security Engineer
?We are looking for Network Security Engineer for our client in Miami, FL
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Checkpoint policy management (making changes to the ACLs. Objects, policies)
- Upgrading Checkpoint firewall versions or installing hot fixes to mitigate bugs in
- current software versions.
- Must have worked on Checkpoint Multi -Domain environment and should be good
- with all Checkpoint application suite.
- Installation and configuration of checkpoint firewalls for new sites.
- Troubleshooting issues with firewall and the traffic crossing the firewall (DMZ)
- hence candidate should be good with routing protocols (OSPF).
- Candidate should be proficient to work on Checkpoint CLI and should be able to
- perform tcpdump and other advanced level of debugging to participate in
- Configure and support IPsec based Site to Site VPN and remote access and
- troubleshoot Phase 1 and Phase 2
- Must have good knowledge of Firemon security manager.
Below are some preferred technologies that are not mandatory.
- Load Balancer — Candidate should have good understanding of Citrix Net scaler or any
- other Load Balancer.
- Routing and Switching — Preferred to have a candidate knowledge of Routing protocols
- (i.e. BGP) and switching environment (Cisco).
- Nexus — Candidate should have at least basic knowledge about Nexus line of switches
- and NXOS.