$80K — $100K *
Up and coming in the field that can do security configuration of CheckPoint firewalls, Cisco ASA firewalls, Palo Alto Firewall/IDPS, Sourcefire, Bluecoat IPAM, FPCAP and similar network and cyber security technologies.
Under supervision will be responsible for implementing, and O&M of information technology hardware and software secure configurations within an enterprise architecture construct.
As directed, interact and support ACE-IT SOC, CIRT and Engineering proponents to validate that DoD, Army, and DISA mandated IA and cybersecurity guidelines are integrated into the ACE-IT architecture on the principles of Defense in Depth as well as continuous sustainment of real-time risk management and vulnerability assessment.
Tasking would include but not be limited to secure baseline identification and validation, vulnerability and threat assessment, and security model architecture and design validation, enforcement of cyber policy and standards, and internal auditing for cyber security compliance.
In this role, you will:
• Configure, deploy and manage network and cyber security platforms
• Integrate within SOC and Engineering teams to consult on Cyber/IA projects, tasks, and IA requests directed to these teams
• Support, as needed, SA, VMSA, and NA Vulnerability Remediation Efforts by assisting in the gathering of remediation guidance from internal reporting, Vendors, US Cybercom, CERT, etc.
• Support CIRT/CTIC assigned SOC incidents as needed
• Ensure IT infrastructure devices logs are captured within ArcSight and assist in monitoring log files
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university/college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Mathematics or related field and 2-4 years of prior relevant. Four (4) years of direct relevant experience can be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Clearance: Must possess current/active Secret Clearance and be eligible for TS/SCI
Direct Experience with:
• Network security, Information Assurance/Information System Security Engineering
• Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, Identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture
• DISA STIG and SRR compliance test and verification
• DoD and Army Information Security regulations, publications, and policy
Requires one of the following Certifications at start and other within 90 days of start:
Current DOD 8570 IAT III certification (CISSP, CASP)
Current Computing Environment (CCNA, JNCIA, Palo Alto, etc.)
• Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches
• Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Palo Alto
• IDPS: FireEye, Sourcefire, Snort
Valid through: 11/27/2020